Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Adapted properties

 If you require an adaptations and it is not possible for these to be completed in your current home, you will need to arrange for an Occupational Therapist assessment to be completed by Hertfordshire County Council.  This will provide us with detailed information about what size property is required and what adaptations are required. 

You will need to apply to the housing register in the normal way, and if accepted will either be awarded points based on your need or placed on the direct offer list as we do not advertise properties with significant adaptions.